The following is a challenge that I started with a small group within the teams at our club. It was one part experiment and one part practice in building discipline with a dash of accountability. The results have been great. All participants have lost weight ranging from 7-10 pounds in as little as two weeks. Below are the rules.
Each player had to notify me that they would take this on. Secondly, they had to decide what penalty would be enforced if the rules were broken. Some decided to donate to charity, while others chose to do a fitness-related penalty.
You do not have to be a part of this club to participate in this challenge. If you decide to take this on, then please CONTACT me. I want to answer any questions, find out your penalty, and check-in with you from time to time. If you need an accountability partner, I will serve as one. Let’s go!!
- Spend 10 min a day reading or meditating
- Consume a minimum 1/2 gallon of water every day.
- Eat three meals a day with:
- 2-4 servings of veggies. A serving is a small hand full.
- Eat some fat—nuts, avocado, oils, etc.
- You must make all the meals. Eating out is a cheat. See below.
- Consume Vitamin C and Magnesium. If you need a recommendation on the dose and brand, please contact me.
- Workout 12x a month (three days a week). Your workout can be anything. Weights, walking, yoga, sport, etc
- You get one cheat meal a week. However, you must do 45 min of exercise on the day you cheat.
If you are willing to take this on, then either get a 3D scan done at our club or take some photos. If you would like more info on the 3D Body Scan, then click HERE.
I look forward to hearing from you.-Erik